Hi,
In North Dakota we have just finished writing our Library/Technology
Literacy Standards.  We have an opportunity to present to the state's
administrators in September and would like to present these new, exciting
standards in a unique way.  When a colleague and I attended the Birmingham
Conference a few years ago for AASL, I went to a session presented by an LMS
and a teacher in her school, I believe he was a social studies teacher.
They put on a skit designed to show how the library/teacher relationship has
changed since the 70's and 80's into a collaborative partnership in which
both share their teaching skills to help students learn about info literacy.
I can't find this session in the program book, but I'm almost certain that
it was in Birmingham that I saw it.  I would like to contact the LMS to ask
her some questions about the skit as I'd like to present our standards and
show the changes that  library/technology have evolved through the last
several years and how these new standards can help boost student achievement
in our state's schools.  If anyone else remembers details about the skit or
possibly how to contact the presenters, I would be most grateful!

Thanks,

Konnie

Konda Wightman
Library Coordinator