Hi!  I thought I would share the response that I got from United Health Care
about the ad concerning the validity of internet sites.  If you didn't see
the ad you might want to follow her directions and check it out.

Barbara, I enjoyed Ken's posting.  Thanks!

Jo Anne Collins, L/MS
Van Buren Middle School
Kettering OH
jcollins@kettering.k12.oh.us

<I'm glad that you found the ad helpful.  All of the ads in the series are
available on our web site at www.unitedhealthfoundation.org  under the
"improve your health" tab.  They are in a downloadable pdf format for your
use.

Please note that the credit for these ads should you to the UnitedHealth
Foundation, which is supported by the UnitedHealth Group family of companies
of which UnitedHealthcare is one, and whatever community partner is noted on
the ad.  In this case, the partner is the National Cancer Institute.

Please keep me posted on how you use the ads, and again, we are pleased they
are helpful.

Susan M. Hayes
Associate Director
UnitedHealth Foundation>

Original Posting (condensed)
One of the hardest things to get across to students is the fact that not