On June 20 or so I posted this message. It was in response to a target =
that I had done regarding fun music songs on CDs that could be used in a =
middle or elementary school library.=20

The songs that were discovered were:

I'll Never Forget) The Day I Read a Book by Jimmy Durante on The Great =
Schnozzle CD
Read a Book by Joe Scruggs on the Deep In The Jungle CD
Library Song by Tom Chapin on the Moonboat CD
Hi Ho Librario! by Judy Freeman from the book and CD by that name

After learning about these CDs from you all, I posted the following =
message:
>You probably all know how to do this, but I am still learning, and =
since I did mention a couple of URL's in my hit, I wanted to share with =
you what I finally did.

I went to http://www.bestwebbuys.com/music/index.html and entered the =
album that I was looking for. Four choices showed up,  I checked out the =
condition (since I only wanted "like new"). www.half.com looked as if it =
was selling what I wanted so I went there and ordered the album--for =
about $6.00 including the shipping! Can't wait until it comes!<

I ordered three CDs at that time using the Bestwebbuys.com site. (I =
already own Hi Ho Librario!) Someone asked that I post a follow-up after =
the whole episode was finished. Well, the  3 CDs were ordered through =
half.com from 3 different people. I made sure to choose "like new" as my =
quality of choice. They all came (separately) within a week 2 or 3 days =
for 2 of them); they came brand new shrink wrapped still and at GREAT =
prices! I am delighted with my method of purchase. It did take a little =
more research but it was worth the time and I will do it again.

I also received another message that I wanted to share with you:=20
"We have a local New Hampshire children's singer who does great book and
library related songs! She does library and school programs to promote
reading! I've been lucky to be able to go to many of her concerts with
my two children and we all love her and own allher music! You can mail
order from her website:
http://www.judypancoastkidpop.com/index.html
You'll love her stuff!"

I haven't found a sound clip of this music yet, so I'll just keep it in =
mind.

Thanks to you all for the responses. I love the music, if you learn of =
any more library/book related songs please let me know. Happy 4th!!

Connie W. Welch, Librarian
O.L.P.H. School
Grove City, OH 43123