I am working on a website for my last graduate class (yeah!), and my website
will focus on strategies, methods, and research that will help librarians
who have not worked in collaboration (i.e. formal planning) with teachers to
begin the process.  This website would be especially helpful for new
librarians, librarians new to a school, and those who want to collaborate
but don't really know where to start.  I've done a lot of research, but I
would like to include a section with messages from librarians who have been
through the process of building instructional partnerships.  I'm looking for
tips, strategies, personal stories...anything that could encourage others.
I have checked the archives, and there are some great posts which I hope to
include (with permission from the author and giving credit to LM_NET), but I
would like to make this request so that others might  address this topic who
have not done so in the past.  This is an authentic learning project so the
website will go up on the web on my personal web page.  I hope that others
can benefit from the information it will contain.

If you would like to contribute your expertise, I would greatly appreciate
the input.  I will post the URL for the website when it up and running in a
few weeks.

Tanya Fowler, Teacher-Librarian
Lewisville Jr. High-High School, Lewisville, AR
http://www.cableone.net/rfowler
h. tfowler@cableone.net
w. fowlert@lsd1.swsc.k12.ar.us

---