I'd highly recommend the online program offered by Mansfield University in
Mansfield, PA.  Everyone at the university has been very personable and
helpful, almost unbelievably so.  They clearly want to see their students
happy and comfortable.  The instructors are very knowledgeable about their
course, and the field, and most of them are currently working in it while
teaching "at" the college, so there's very much a "real application" feel to
assignments and coursework.  The extra benefit is that not only is the
program offered online, but most of the resources are as well through North
Hall, Mansfield's library.  I've had classmates from Alaska, South Africa and
England, who offer different perspectives and all of whom actively
participate in class discussions as the courses are very interactive and not
isolating in the least.  The electronic format has allowed me to eliminate
commute time and spend it on more intense study.  The electronic format has
also made the professors more available because one doesn't have to wait for
office hours to express concerns, etc.  Personal e-mails are often answered
within hours (if not sooner).  The introductory page is located at
http://online.e-education.com/jsp/navbar/NavBarShowDefault.jsp?stateID=7641811

09330813933193343818843.  Check it out!  I'm sure you'll be impressed!

Michele M. Petrosky, Librarian
Western Wayne Middle School
Lake Ariel, PA 18436
Chelesfaeriedust@aol.com