Dear Friends,
I requested solutions for a missing tool bar and URL box-pretty much
everything at the top of the page when you use your browser. Most of the
back, but still no URL box and the icons for back, forward, etc. were out of
order and seemed too big. After much experimentation at toggling the view
toolbar buttons, etc., I finally got everything back. The only thing I still
can't figure out is why the icons on the bottom of my desktop that show
time, start, outlook, etc. do not appear at the bottom of the browser page
when I am using the Internet. I have to minimize to get to the desktop to
see these things.  Thanks to all who responded and helped get my toolbar
back.

One other suggestion was:
Do you have any area where the toolbar, etc. would normally be?  If so,
right click somewhere in the grey part and check address bar, standard
buttons, and links.  They should show back up.If all you have is the view
screen, press F11 and your normal screen should come back.

Lois Tabis
Librarian, Sharpsville High School
Sharpsville, PA
tabis@adelphia.net