Hi all,

Yes, I have been reading the thread. Yes, I personally own first printings
of the Deluxe editions that I treasure. Yes, I have the pewter Christmas
ornaments that I enjoyed putting on my Christmas tree this past yuletide.
Yes, I am looking forward to owning the 2 disc DVD set which offers some
incredible extras!

No, I didn't even think to criticize Rowling's lack or prose or poetry. I
got caught up in the magic of the journey to Hogwarts even before it was
popular. To my mind, Rowling is a gifted writer who has me hooked! I got my
husband hooked into them, my neighbors, my 80 year old mother...and we are
all awaiting the next book.

I am so glad that I haven't lost my childish pleasure of opening a book and
getting totally swept away into another world. I don't want to enter the
realm of reading a book and looking for "meaning" or "sloppy" editing.

Book 5 will be late, what with JKR getting married at Christmastime and
buying a home in Scotland, not to mention countless interviews and people
on her case to get that book out asap. I, for one, wait with baited breath.

There's something about Harry.

Cheers,

Carolyn

Carolyn Gundrum