Hi all---

    Just a reply to Anna's post and a clarification on mine.  When I compiled
my HIT on Adventureland, I was assuming there could only be one company doing
Book Fairs with that name.  Apparently, their is more than one.  The company
my PTA is dealing with is Adventureland   (all one word) and is based  out of
Rochester, New York.  See address below.
Another LM_NETTER said she had been at a conference/trade show where one of
the "Adventureland" Book Fair companies had literature they were  passing out
that was full of typos and errors.  SO,  that said,  Now I don't know if the
companies listed in my HIT are the same or not.  I know one of them (quite
positive)  was the company below.  So just be aware there are a couple
companies using the "Adventure Land " or   "Adventureland" name.

                        Adventureland Book Fairs
                            834 Emerson St.
                        Rochester, New York 14613

                        1-800-838-6919
                        585-254-3138

Sandi

Sandra L. Priest-Ploetz
GLP Primary Librarian
Eden Central Schools
Eden, New York  14057
(EPLOETZ195@ aol.com)

Anna wrote:

>I want to say I do not work for the company nor am I being paid to
>promote-----I am only wanting to pass along the name and information of a
>company that I think is fantastic(I know we are not supposed to advertise on
>this list).  I talked with Paul my rep at Adventure Land today and asked him
>many of the questions you had asked. Yes, they do book fairs out of Texas. I
>am not sure about all the details but I did ask if I could pass along their
>number and email address.
     Adventure Land Book Fairs
     4550 South Wayside
     Suite 100
     Houston Texas 77087
     888-327-2106  phone
     800-373-6733  fax
     adventurelandbookfairs@att.net

I have had two book fairs with this company and have been very pleased and
successful.  Good luck to everyone. If you give Paul a call---tell him I said
hello.
Anna Russell
Librarian
Thompson Elem.