already created for you? We are looking into how to search up and print =
off the questions that you would be interested in.  We would create 2 =
types of questions.  The first would be the "In what book did..." type-- =
hopefully a minimum of 30 questions per book.  The second would be "What =
was the setting.." or "Who helped John...." type questions--hoepfully =
about 30 also.  (I know that not all use just one style of question.)  =
We are hoping that we could get it started for next year.

We would be selecting books that are in these categories first:  =
#1)Newbery (all) #2) State Award Books #3)Recommended books from best =
selling lists. And would be updated with new titles.

If this was created and ready for your use, would you be interested??? =20
If we targeted the price inital price in the $50 range? or the $35 =
range? would you be interested?
If we targeted the additional years' updated list at $15, would you be =
interested?
If you could request titles to be added?
Would you be interested in putting any questions that you have already =
created onto this for others to use?  (I am including my 3 year's of =
questions--so at least there would be a start.)
Anything else that I have missed?

Thank you for your indulgence in this request.  You know how it is when =
a librarian and a veteran teacher get to brainstorming ideas.

JaKay Greer
Teacher-Librarian
Damascus / McCarty Middle Schools
Gresham, OR