This database  should be used carefully. The warning note is absolutely
accurate:

"SFU, and jake in general in no way guarantees the accurancy or currency
of the SFUjake data. Contents should NOT be used for comparing vendor
products or making purchasing decisions. For current title information
please see title lists available on individual vendor web sites. SFUjake
is meant as a fulltext linking and reference tool, not a database
comparison tool."

It reflects the offerings at SFU, and does not provide complete
information on  the databases available from a vendor or whether those
databases are in full text, except where SFU gets the full text.

You might want to take a look at the original jake database at
http://jake.med.yale.edu/ . It is very interesting and has some new and
interesting features.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company