Let's have a little common sense here... Grolier Online is a
commercial database and a school library pays for it. A commercial
online service looks at logins, searches and downloads as a measure
of its service, not 'hits'. Repeating the same search and download 10
times will not add greatly to the statistics, but it may trigger a
problem report internally and have folks trying to figure out why the
same material was requested repeatedly in so short a time. They'll
figure that something went wrong and start looking for the problem.
<grin>.

While the suggestion to contact a website for permission to use
materials is a good practice, it's not necessary when there are
licensing provisions already set out for a commerical database that a
library has a subscription to. Of course, if the use is not going to
be the traditional research type of use, then permission should be
sought.  I went to the site and read the license for use. It is very
specific as to what is not allowed.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY