Here's part 2 of 3
Original post:
"I want to build a special collection of Women's Studies books for my
 high school library, grades 10-12. If you have suggestions let me know
and I'll share them with the group."

74.  609.2 VAR
Ethlie Ann Vare.
        Women inventors and their discoveries -- Minneapolis : Oliver
Press,
c1993.

75.  92 CAR
Judith Janda Presnall.
        Rachel Carson -- San Diego, CA : Greenhaven, c1995.

76.  324.623 SAG
Miriam, 1954 Sagan.
        Women's suffrage -- San Diego, CA : Greenhaven, c1995.

77.  VT-705

        Beyond the glass ceiling --  : Cable News Network, c1992.

78.  VT-678

        There's no such thing as woman's work --  : U.S. Dept. of Labor,

c1987.

79.  363.46 MCC
Norma, 1947 McCorvey, and Andy Meisler.
        I am Roe: my life, Roe v. Wade, and freedom of choice -- New
York :
HarperCollins, c1994.

80.  920 YOU
Lisa Yount.
        Contemporary women scientists -- New York : Facts on File,
c1994.

81.  305.235 ORE
Peggy Orenstein.
        Schoolgirls: young women, self-esteem and the confidence gap --
New York
: Doubleday, c1994.

82.  LOCKED 362.82 KOS
Anna Kosof.
        Battered women: living with the enemy -- New York : Watts,
c1994.

83.  324.623 STE
Doris, 1892-1963 Stevens, and Carol, editor O'Hare.
        Jailed for freedom: American women win the vote -- OR : New Sage

Press,
c1995.

84.  305.42 FEM
Miriam, editor Schneir.
        Feminism in our time: the essential writings, World War II to
the present
-- New York : Random, c1994.

85.  CAREER 331.48 FER
Trudi Ferguson, and Madeline Sharples.
        Blue collar women: trailblazing women take on men-only jobs --
Far Hills,
NJ : New Horizon Press, c1994.

86.  VT-501

        Elizabeth Cady Stanton & Susan B. Anthony --  : , .

87.  VT-563

        How we got the vote --  : Post-Newsweek Productions, .

88.  VT-561

        A woman's place --  : V.I.E.W., Inc, .

89.  VT-498

        Women at the top --  : Films for the Humanities, .

90.  VT-562

        Women at war --  : Atlas Video, Inc, .

91.  VT-559

        Women in the American Revolution: legend and reality --  :
Multi-Media
Productions, Inc, .

92.  VT-560

        Women in the Civil War --  : Multi-Media Productions, Inc, .

93.  VT-448

        Women's studies --  : CNN, c1992.

94.  VT-565A

        Women in American life: 1861-1880 --  : Nat. Womne's History
Project,
c1988.

95.  VT-565B

        Women in American life: 1880-1920 --  : Nat. Women's History
Project,
c1988.

96.  VT-565C

        Women in American life: 1917-1942 --  : Nat. Women's History
Project,
c1988.

97.  VT-565D

        Women in American life: 1942-1955 --  : Nat. Women's History
Project,
c1988.

98.  VT-565E

        Women in American life: 1955-1977 --  : Nat. Women's History
Project,
c1988.

99.  331.4 AME
Rosalyn Fraad, 1939- , editor Baxandall, and Linda, editor Gordon.
        America's working women: a documentary history, 1600 to the
present --
New York : Norton, c1995.

100.  815.5082 GRE (TAPE)

        Great American women's speeches --  : HarperCollins, c1995.

101.  920 ROL
Gail M Rolka.
        100 women who shaped world history -- San Francisco : Bluewood
Books,
c1994.

102.  324.623 SUL
George Sullivan.
        The day the women got the vote: a photo history of the women's
rights
movement -- New York : Scholastic, c1994.

103.  650.1 HEI
Pat Heim.
        Hardball for women: winning at the game of business -- Lousiana
: Lowell
House, c1992.

104.  92 EDE
Beatrice Siegel.
        Marian Wright Edelman: the making of a crusader -- New York :
Simon &
Schuster, c1995.

105.  VT-850

        Susan B. Anthony slept here --  : Films for the Humanities,
c1995.

106.  VT-849

        Women in American politics --  : Films for the Humanities,
c1994.

107.  VT-855

        Abigail Adams, 1744-1818 --  : Schlessinger Video, c1995.

108.  REF 920.72 NOT
Barbara, editor Sicherman, and Carol Hurd, editor Green.
        Notable American women: the modern period -- MA : Harvard U.
Press, c1980.

109.  940.54 WER
Judy Barrett, editor Litoff, and David C., editor Smith.
        We're in this war, too: World War II letters from American women

in
uniform -- New York : Oxford, c1994.

110.  331.4 WIS
Nancy Baker Wise, and Christy Wise.
        A mouthful of rivets: women at work in World War II -- CA :
Jossey-Bass,
c1994.

111.  323.34 WOM
Suzanne B. Squyres, Nancy R. Jacobs Editors: Carol D. Foster.
        Women's changing role -- Wylie, TX : Information Plus, c1996.

112.  VT-909

        One woman, one vote --  : PBS, c1995.

113.  VT-911

        Gloria Steinem: Ms. America --  : ABC News Productions, c1995.

114.  331.4 DAS
Joan Dash.
        We shall not be moved: the women's factory strike of 1909 -- New

York :
Scholastic, c1996.

115.  305.4 FRO
Elizabeth Frost-Knappman, and Sarah Kurian.
        The ABC-CLIO companion to women's progress in America -- CA :
ABC-CLIO,
c1994.

116.  VT-926

        Equality: a history of the women's movement in America --  :
Schlessinger, 1996.

117.  VT-943

        Susan B. Anthony: rebel for the cause --  : A&E Classroom, 1997.

118.  PROF 028.1 ODE
Kathleen Odean.
        Great books for girls: more than 600 books to inspire today's
girls and
tomorrow's women -- New York : Ballantine, 1997.

119.  VT-987

        Eleanor Roosevelt: a restless spirit --  : A&E Television
Network, 1994.

120.  306.874 SAF
Jeanne Safer.
        Beyond motherhood: choosing a life without children -- New York
: Pocket,
1996.

121.  331.3 LOW
JoAnne B.; editor Weisman.
        The Lowell mill girls: life in the factory -- Lowell, MA :
Discovery
Enterprises, Ltd, 1991.

122.  323.34 WOM
Cornelia Blair, Jacquelyn Quiram Editors: Abbey M. Begun.
        Women's changing role -- Wylie, TX : Information Plus, 1998.

123.  VT-1147

        First ladies --  : ABC News, 1989.

124.  155.333 SCH
Laura Schlessinger.
        Ten stupid things women do to mess up their lives -- NY :
HarperCollins,
1995.

125.  VT-0110

        An American revolution: women take their place --  : Third Wave
Television, 1998.

126.  920 STI
Darlene R Stille.
        Extraordinary women of medicine -- NY : Grolier, 1997.

127.  92 NIG
David R Collins.
        Florence Nightingale: God's servant at the battlefield -- MI :
Mott, 1985.

128.  REF 320.082 ENC
Jeffrey D.; editor Schultz, and Laura van; editor Assendelft.
        Encyclopedia of women in American politics -- AZ : Oryx Press,
1999.

129.  920 STI
Darlene Stille.
        Extraordinary women scientists -- NY : Grolier, 1995.

130.  920 WOO
Janet Woolum.
        Outstanding women athletes: who they are and how they influenced

sports
in America -- AZ : Oryx Press, 1998.

131.  331.3 GOU
Catherine Gourley.
        Good girl work: factories, sweatshops, and how women changed
their role
in the American workforce -- CT : Millbrook, 1999.

132.  810.8 THI
Tonya; editor Bolden.
        33 things every girl should know: stories, songs, poems, and
smart talk
by 33 extraordinary women -- NY : Crown, 1998.

133.  331.4 EIS
Susan Eisenberg.
        We'll call you if we need you: experiences of women working
construction
-- NY : Cornell University Press, 1998.

134.  305.42 EVA
Susan B Evans, and Joan Avis.
        The women who broke all the rules: how the choices of a
generation
changed our lives -- IL : Sourcebooks, 1999.

135.  331.4 WEI
Ann E., 1943 Weiss.
        The glass ceiling: a look at women in the workforce -- CT :
Twenty-First
Century Books, 1999.

136.  796.082 WHA
Joli; editor Sandoz, and Joby; editor Winans.
        Whatever it takes: women on women's sport -- NY : Farrar, 1999.

137.  306.874 FOR
Sondra Forsyth.
        Girls seen and heard: 52 life lessons for our daughters -- NY :
Putnam,
1998.

138.  741.5 ROB
Trina Robbins.
        Girls to grrrlz: a history of women's comics from teens to zines

-- CA :
Chronicle, 1999.

139.  92 STE
Virginia Meachum.
        Martha Stewart: successful businesswoman -- NJ : Enslow, 1998.

140.  973.7 ZEI
Karen Zeinert.
        Those courageous women of the Civil War -- CT : Millbrook Press,

1998.

141.  92 CIS
Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg.
        Sandra Cisneros, Latina writer and activist -- NJ : Enslow,
1998.

142.  973.8 CRI
Judy Crichton.
        America 1900: the turning point -- NY : Holt, 1998.

143.  VT-0060
what's wrong with this picture.
        Title IX and women in sports: what's wrong with this picture?
--  :
Whidbey Films, 1999.

144.  VT-0023

        A league of their own --  : Columbia Pictures, 1992.

145.  REF 920 YOU
Lisa Yount.
        A to Z of women in science and math -- NY : Facts on File, 1999.

146.  REF 920 BAI
Martha J Bailey.
        American women in science, 1950 to the present: a biographical
dictionary
-- CA : ABC-CLIO, 1998.

147.  CAREER 610.69 PAS
Ceel, 1932- / Thornburg, Linda Pasternak.
        Cool careers for girls in health -- VA : Impact Publications,
1999.

148.  810.9 OKE
Deborah O'Keefe.
        Good girl messages; how young women were misled by their
favority books
-- NY : Continuum, 2000.

149.  323.34 WOM
Abbey M.; editor Begun.
        Women's changing role -- Detroit, MI : Gale, 2000.

150.  796.42 HEY
Leslie Heywood.
        Pretty good for a girl -- NY : Free Press, 1998.

151.  92 LAN
Elizabeth Partridge.
        Restless spirit: the life and work of Dorothea Lange -- NY :
Viking, 1998.

152.  305.42 MOS
Kary L Moss.
        The right of women and girls -- NY : Penguin, 1998.

153.  REF 920.72 NOT
Edward T.; editor James.
        Notable American women, 1607-1950 -- Cambridge, MA : Belknap
Press, 1971.

154.  REF 791.45 LOW
Denise Lowe.
        Women and American television: an encyclopedia -- CA : ABC-CLIO,

1999.

Gayle Lawrence
Librarian
Charles Page High School