Hello everyone!  I wanted to first of all thank each one of you wonderful,
wonderful people!  Everyone was so kind and helpful when I was feeling really
down about being a new librarian and not getting the welcome mat at my new
school. You all helped me make it through a very rough time and I thank you
so very much!

I wanted to tell everyone what I recently discovered at a librarian workshop.
 I met two librarians who came up to me and said, "So you're Pam's
replacement....You poor dear."  The two ladies went on to tell me about
several of the staff members on my campus and how they were horrible to Pam,
(not real name.)  I found out that some of the teachers who were rude to me
have been horrible to others for years.  Even though i feel sad about having
to deal with these negative people day in and day out, I did feel good to
know that I'm not the only one who had to deal with their rude attitudes.

Thanks so much again.  I am so very lucky to have all of you caring and sweet
people to help me in my new career. I hope i can help you someday. Jen