Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a great 3 day weekend. We have been in school for 3
weeks and the break was welcome. This brings me to my problem. I am an
LMS with 2 schools. I am at each school 2 days a week. Every other
Friday I am at one of the schools all day to do what I need to get done.
Here is the problem: When I am gone from one of my schools after after
my 2 days there I return to find tables and chairs moved, computers left
on ( this time from Friday to Tuesday) connected to the network. People
using my office and supplies ( never returned I have to track them
down), encyclopedia volumes taken out of the library no note etc. and no
one claims responsibility. This has been going on for 7 years but has
gotten worse in the last year since we have a new Library Media Center
and computer lab ( both in the  same large room- computers on one side
and library on the other side.) I need suggestions as to how to go about
fixing the problem. The principal usually backs me up and puts out a
memo etc. . I have tried many things and I need fresh ideas. Thanks for
helping and best of all listening.
Sydney Kinnear
Cocke Co TN
kinnears@mail.cocke.k12.tn.us