We are having an online seminar starting Friday covering everything you ever wanted to know about MICROSOFT ACCESS - from beginner to advanced.

To find out more, and even view a FREE PREVIEW of the online course, please click on the link below for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us.

This is not SPAM. You are currently subscribed to our ComputerFAQs and/or Tips & Tricks newsletters. If we have reached your inbox in error, please click on the removal link below and we will remove your email address from our database promptly.

For more information, please click here:
http://www.myolp.com/acc

To be removed from our mailing list, click here:
Remove:lmnet@ericir.syr.edu

LM_NET Mailing List Home