Esther:
One of the best resources for this type of stuff didn't make it and is
a great tool!

Information Quality
http://www.virtualchase.com/quality/index.html

An incredible one-stop shop! Hundreds of resources.

Also, this recent article from the Cleveland Plain-Dealer hits on the problem.
Title: "Students and teachers cope with Web misinformation"
http://tinyurl.com/7ww6

cheers,
gary

--