After School Online (ASO) is a forum for educators. The scheduled
events, designed for professional development, are open to everyone in
the TAPPED IN community and all guests.

Most ASO sessions are in the process of moving from TAPPED IN to our new
system, TI2. All sessions are listed below and the sessions held in TI2
are designated so.  There are TI2 tours scheduled to help you get
familiar with the new features TI2 offers. Events marked (TI2) will be
held in the TI2 After School Online (ASO) room unless otherwise noted.
As always, please login 10 minutes before the ASO event is scheduled to
begin to allow us to get you where you need to be. Thank you for your
patience during the move to the new system.

View the schedule of all the events in TAPPED IN and TI2 at:
http://tappedin.org/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.cgi

View the new TI2 calendar of ASO events at:
http://tappedin.org/cgi-bin/calendar/ti2calendar.cgi   Bookmark this new
URL!

For weekly reminders and updates of this calendar, join the MEET ME list
at: http://tappedin.org/info/lists.html
Highlights for May:
* Alt/Correctional Ed Forum - Law Related Education (TI2)
* ArtsConnected Workshop - Art Across the Curriculum (TI2)
* Arts and Literacy - Math (TI2)
* ArtsSites - Blanket the World with Peace Project (TI2)
* Benkyoukai - Technology at your Fingertips (TI2)
* The Big6 - Moving Every Child Ahead (TI2)
* Euro Language Teachers Forum (TI2)
* Global PBL - Social Studies Projects (TI2)
* JigsawHelper.org - Using the Jigsaw Method with the Web
* K-3+ Resources - Great Sites(TI2)
* Language Arts Forum (TI2)
* LOC Learning Page - War and Peace
* Middle Level Science (TI2)
* Nuts About Nature - April Showers and May Flowers (TI2)
* Oz-Time Tours and Tips/Campfire Meeting (TI2)
* Pre-Service Teachers - ePortfolios (TI2)
* Publishing Your Work
* 7-12 Science Forum - Lab Groups
* Social Studies Forum (TI2)
* Special Ed Forum - Autism
* TAPPED IN 2 Tours and Tips (TI2)
* Targeting Librarians! - Using Tech for Metacognition (TI2)
* Technology in the Classroom (TI2)
* WaterCooler Confab - HelpDesk Volunteers in TI2 (TI2)
* WebTools (TI2)
* WebQuests - Previewing the New WebQuest Portal (TI2)
* Writing for Webheads

Dear LM_NET readers,
We have been asked by the LM_NET moderators  to post our monthy  After
School Online Discussion calendar only once every two months to reduce
"commercial" traffic on the list.    We regret any inconvenience we have
caused with our postings.  Tapped In remains free, non-profit, ad-free,
and open to all education professionals.  If you have any concerns or
complaints about Tapped In or our postings, please contact Mark
Schlager, Director, at mark@moo.tappedin.org
Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN