Hi All,
I've been collecting them for a bit and have a page that's probably in need
of an update.  The "unacceptable"  stuff is in the middle section and the
first link is a WebQuest that might also help.

http://mciu.org/~spjvweb/evaluating.html

Joyce

Springfield Township High School
techlife@school Philadelphia Inquirer