Attention: Librarians working in schools outside the United States who seek
authors for Author Visits

Dear International School Librarian,

Purpose of this message: to get the contact name (or position) and addresses
at schools which would like to be listed in the directory that is currently
available to members of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators
(SCBWI), a worldwide professional association of children's book writers,
illustrators, teachers, librarians, publishers, booksellers and others who share a
passion for children's literature. Members of the SCBWI include many of our
favorite children's authors and illustrators.
(Please email me with SCBWI in your subject line: cfwparis@aol.com to get the
questionnaire)

Purpose of the "SCBWI Guide to International School Visits": to make it
easier for authors to connect with you and organize an Author Visit when in your
country; to make it easier for authors to contact ALL the schools in an area and
help reduce travel and accommodation costs for the schools. (Think of the
time this can save you!)

Who am I? My name is Carolyn White-Lesieur, librarian at the elementary
school of the International School of Paris in France and member of the Paris
regional group of SCBWI. I have been asked to update the 2002 "Guide to
International School Visits" publication. If you were not included the first time,
this
is your chance to get on the list of International schools.

The SCBWI believes this list is mutually beneficial for schools and authors
thus the request that I update and expand it.

Please email me (cfwparis@aol.com) with SCBWI in your subject line to get the
questionnaire so that your international school can be listed in the updated
guide:

Many, many thanks in advance!
Carolyn White-Lesieur, Librarian, International School of Paris
Home email: (preferred for this project): cfwparis@aol.com
International School of Paris
96bis, rue du Ranelagh
75016 Paris FRANCE
Tel: (33-1) 42.24.43.40      FAX: (33-1) 42.24.69.14
School email: cwhite@isparis.edu