After School Online (ASO) is a forum for all educators.  The scheduled
events, designed for professional development, are open to everyone in
the TAPPED IN community and all guests.  Login at
http://www.tappedin.org.  If you are new to TAPPED IN, please login 10
minutes before the ASO event is scheduled to begin.  This will allow the
helpdesk volunteers to get you where you need to be.

You can get a monthly view and description of the events online at our
Time-Zone Friendly Calendar:
http://www.tappedin.org/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.cgi

Highlights for January:
* Alternative/Correctional Education Forum: Street Law
* ArtsConnected Workshop: Teaching Across the Curriculum
* The Big6: Moving Every Child Ahead
* Creating Virtual Field Trips Using TourMaker Software
* Euro Language Teachers Forum
* Global Project Based Learning
* JigsawHelper.org: Using the Jigsaw Method with the Web
* K-3+ Resources
* Library of Congress Learning Page: Branding of America
* Middle Grades (4-8) Science Forum: Forces and Motion
* National Board Certification Support Group
* NEW! Nuts About Nature
* Oz-Time Tours and Tips/Campfire Meeting
* PAarts: International Child Art Foundation
* Pre-Service Teachers: Mentor Relations
* 7-12 Science Teacher Forum
* Shinnenkai: Japanese New Year's Party!
* Social Studies Forum: Street Law
* TAPPED IN Tours and Tips
* Targeting Librarians! Access
* Tech Leaders Forum: Building a School Tech Team
* Top Ten New WebQuests
* Virtual Field Trips at www.field-trips.org
* Writing for Webheads
Dear LM_NET readers,
We have been asked by the LM_NET moderators  to post our monthy  After
School Online Discussion calendar only once every two months to reduce
"commercial" traffic on the list.    We regret any inconvenience we have
caused with our postings.  Tapped In remains free, non-profit, ad-free,
and open to all education professionals.  If you have any concerns or
complaints about Tapped In or our postings, please contact Mark
Schlager, Director, at mark@moo.tappedin.org
Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN