Whether you think the story is inspiring or not, or true or not, it's
good to know *what* it is. As Information Professionals, we should
seek out the real story. If it turned out to be another internet
story, that would be be good to know to. Actually, I found the real
tale much nicer than the one that keeps circulating.

How about a fine piece of Waterford crystal glass, full.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company