Just to add to Gladys' note: I have no idea why access to "Ten
Graces for New Librarians" was blocked, but it is not the first time
that has happened to me and my site. Some =possible= reasons (I
do not know the real reason).

I use the word "goddess" on my site.

I use the word "passionate" on my site (as in "passionate reader").

My site is hosted on The Well, a longtime bastion of free speech.

Best,
GraceAnne

The honorable Gladys Furness wrote thusly on 20 May 2003

> Nancy,
>
>     The filter which was put on our school's computer with,I
>     might add, no
> discussion, just blocked Grace D.C.'s "Ten Graces for a New
> Librarian." Dangerous stuff, that.....
>
> Gladys Furness
> WEstport Central School
> WEstport NY 121993

Everything is held together with stories.
    That is all that is holding us together, stories and compassion.
    ~Barry Lopez