Here is a very belated and short hit from my request for recommendations of
a program to print photos. Thank you to both Carl and Jacquie.

-------------------------------------
> Photo Elements seems to be a good standard program.  >At about $100, it is
much less expensive and much less >complex than PhotoShop(over $600 and
somewhat of >an industry standard for professional photographers).
>  If you are looking for a very basic, easy to understand >program for
printing and resizing photos and also adding >text to the photos there is a
great little program that can >be downloaded for free from the internet - as
long as it >is being used by educators and not as a for-profit
www.irfanview.com/

>Jacquie Henry, MLS

Pat Bartoshesky, Librarian
Highlands (elem.) School  2121 Gilpin Ave.
Wilmington, DE 19806   302-651-2715
bartoapple@comcast.net

>>> Error in line 3 of LM_NET.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<

LM_NET Mailing List Home