Hi.  I have Hotmail for my email service.  Recently my son sent me some
pictures of my wonderful grandson. They came through in the body of the
email on the computer here at work, but when I tried to do it at home so I
could save them on my hard drive, all I got was a red X.  If I try to use
the Attachment link at the top of the email, I go in a circle.  I click on
download file, then I get a screen where I need to reenter my password, then
I get the list of my In box, and I start all over again.  I have ZoneAlarm,
Google, and AVG on my computer.  Could one of them be causing the problem?
My son did clue me in to hit the control key when I get something that won't
open.  Sometimes it will open then, but that doesn't work this time.  TIA

Janet Perry, Librarian
Cerro Gordo CUSD 100, Cerro Gordo, IL
perrybros@hotmail.com