Dear LM_Netters,

I would like to find a few K-12 library media folks to work with to
explore the idea of lessons incorporating talk radio programs/issues as
part of the coming election focus. It is also of interest as a media
literacy issue, since political talk on TV as well as radio appears to
be under discussion.

My focus is the Ring of Fire, Air America Radio program, hosted by
Robert F. Kennedy, jr. and Mike Papantonio, and designing lessons that
might involve exploration of the issues, documents, laws, people and
events that could result in a debate, discussion or other active
learning project.

If anyone is interested in working with me on this, please let me know.
Thanks so much.

Susan Amirian
Assistant professor, Media Communications & Technology
East Stroudsburg University, PA
samirian@po-box.esu.edu