How about filling the bottom of the glass bowl with clear marbles to look=
 like the tears.  Place the
eye balls on top of them.
You can find the marbles in WalMart in the fabric/craft/silk flower area of=
 the store.
Pam

Pamela Berberich, Library Media Technician
Anza Elementary School
El Cajon, CA
BERBERICHP@cajonvalley.net
pberberich@cox.net