I would like to tell you all about my son Keith's first original fantasy
novel, DRAGON PRECINCT. Keith has been writing in the Star
Trek, Buffy, and Farscape worlds for a decade, and we are very
happy to see him with his own novel, a fantasy police procedural.

Dragon Precinct by Keith DeCandido, Pocket Star pbk. August
2004, ISBN 0743467701. $6.99.

See Keith's own commentary about Dragon Precinct
http://www.sff.net/people/krad/dp.htm

To order from amazon:
/0743467701/ref=ase_decandidosbluero/104-5813210-
3663111?v=glance&s=books

or

http://tinyurl.com/677o4

Thank you for your time!

And, though she be but little, she is fierce
    Shakespeare, Midsummer Night's Dream, Act 3 Sc 2.

GraceAnne A. DeCandido, MLS
BlueRoses Consulting ~ Writing ~ Editorial ~ Web Content
Part-time lecturer, children's literature, Rutgers SCILS
New York City * ladyhawk AT well DOT com
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html

What's LadyHawk reading?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

My favorite tea quote~
But this will cure all streight, one sip of this
Will bathe the drooping spirits in delight
Beyond the bliss of dreams. Be wise, and taste.
~John Milton, The Masque of Comus, lines 810-811