I have a couple of  templates for newsletters and classroom / library
letters available if anyone is interested.  These are all in Word, so you
would just need to add your own information to them.  One is for a paper
format and one is for an electronic format.

In addition, I also have templates for Volunteer Sign-Ups (activities
perhaps like bookfairs, etc.) that can be used--they are in Excel.  A
companion for this would be the Volunteer Application form which is in Word.

And finally, I have a Teacher Lesson Plan form that is pretty general.  You
can change it around to add specific information, if necessary--including
Big 6 or other information seeking guidelines.

Since these cannot be sent through the listserv, you will need to email me
directly if you are interested in a copy.

~Shonda Brisco
Trinity Valley MS / US Librarian
Fort Worth, TX
sbrisco021@charter.net