Hi, friends -=20

I am an elementary school librarian in Glassboro, New Jersey. My =
daughter's godfather  will be finding out on Thursday, August 12 if he =
has been hired as a Spanish teacher for the Martha's Vineyard school =
district.=20

If he is hired he and his wife will have less than a month to sell their =
home, pack everything up, and find a place to live on Martha's Vineyard. =

Cindy and I just spent two hours on the phone talking about all the =
details. Although they have vacationed on the Vineyard for the past nine =
years they do not have any leads on a home to rent or buy. The rentals =
the did find aren't available until the end of September, or are falling =
down, or have 5 bedrooms and cost $2000 a month.=20

I reminded her how helpful librarians can be and thought of the 16,000 =
people who subscribe to LM_NET. Maybe you have knowledge of some place =
they could look into??=20

If you can help I any way I would truly appreciate it.=20

Karen DeFrank, LMS
Bullock School
Glassboro, NJ
home - knarfed@voicenet.com