I do not expect to win any prizes for design or form, believe me, but I
wanted to share with you some features that my patrons have responded to
very positively on the Library Media Center portion of our website:

http://www.alleghany.k12.va.us./CliftonMiddle/CMS.html scroll to Library
Media Center on lower left of screen

esp popular have been the Artist of the Week, Road Test Reference Challenge
and Recipe of the Week, figments of my overactive imagination. I have alot
of work to do and things to add and I need to take a class in web page
development, so please don't be too harsh on me when if you look at it.  (I
know some of you may consider these features merely trivial and gimmicky.)
I just wanted to share and maybe some of you will have some popular things
from your own sites you can share with me.  All suggestions welcome!
Julia Steger, Librarian & Webmistress, Clifton Middle School, Covington VA
spanutr@cfw.com
                              *Spay*Neuter*
A lap is a terrible thing to waste--adopt a pet from your
                local animal shelter.
 "And those are my principles.  If you don't like them...
         ...well, I have others..."
                          --Groucho Marx
http://www.alleghany.k12.va.us./CliftonMiddle/CMS.html