I would just love to have a list of our favorite 100
picture books. It seems that perhaps we need to
compile several types of lists for chapter books, YA
and high school.

--- "DEFRANK, KAREN" <kdefrank@GLASSBORO.K12.NJ.US>
wrote:

> If we are going thru with this we need to set some
> parameters.
>
> Will we use picture books? Young adult literature?
> Easy chapter books?
>
> And will we use best story and illustrations, or
> just story, or just illustrations?
>
> Picture books are my favorite category, but majority
> rules!
>
> Karen DeFrank, LMS
> Bullock School
> Glassboro NJ
> kdefrank@glassboro.k12.nj.us

=====
Barbara FritzElementary Librarian (K-5)Bloomsburg Area School DistrictBloomsburg
PAfritzlibrary@yahoo.com

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail