From: "DEFRANK, KAREN" <kdefrank@GLASSBORO.K12.NJ.US>
To: <LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] GEN: 100 favorite books

If we are going thru with this we need to set some parameters.

Will we use picture books? Young adult literature?  Easy chapter books?

And will we use best story and illustrations, or just story, or just
illustrations?

Picture books are my favorite category, but majority rules!

Karen DeFrank, LMS
Bullock School
Glassboro NJ
kdefrank@glassboro.k12.nj.us