 Hi,

We have had Textbook Tracker since 1993. The current versions are very solid and
are available in both windows and MAC (OS 10) .  We have had no major problems in
the recent past.  Companion Corp Tech support is very responsive to  problems. You
might want to take a look at the updated version of the product

Doug Macomber
Library Media Teacher
Del Vallejo Middle School
San Bernardino CA