Hi everyone,

As some of you know, I've spent the last couple of months pulling =
together some of the photos that my wife and I took in Rajasthan, India =
in November 2001. Those photos have now been compiled into a new online =
gallery called Rajasthan: Land of Princes.

http://www.edwebproject.org/rajasthan

This site features five separate photo collections, covering Jaipur, the =
Puskar Camel Fair, Jaisalmer, Udaipur and Chittorgarh. Unlike previous =
galleries, I've kept the photos in bins based on who photographed the =
picture. So if you see a thumbnail of a picture and click on it, you'll =
be able to look at the URL and see either my name or Susanne's =
associated with it. It's not the most elegant way of identified who took =
each pic, but hey, it works. :-)

As always, the photos in the gallery are published under a Creative =
Commons license (www.creativecommons.org).  This means you're free to to =
copy, edit, distribute and display the photos as long as it's for =
noncommercial purposes (including educational purposes), you give us =
credit for the photos (a link to our site is appreciated, but not =
required), and that you pass along this license so future users follow =
the same rights and restrictions (ie, they don't try to sell them or not =
allow them to be distributed).

I'm also working on a Rajasthan travelogue. I recently discovered a =
journal with dozens of pages of notes from the trip, and I'm using it to =
write up a more detailed travelogue. Of course, this may take me months =
to complete, so I can't promise when it will be ready. So stay tuned and =
I'll be sure to post a note when you'll be able to visit the travelogue.

thanks,
ac

Andy Carvin
Washington DC