Hoping that these haven't been posted yet. I've been on vacation for the
past few weeks and when I went through my email I found the following
resources from Marylaine Block's NewNew and ExLibris newsletters for this
week and last.

Libraries: How They Stack Up
http://www.oclc.org/ca/en/index/compare/default.htm
Any librarian, Canadian or otherwise, can use this brief report as a model
for showing voters and politicians the economic importance of libraries.

Copyright Renewal Records
http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/~lesk/copyrenew.html
"This form searches the U. S. copyright renewal records. Any book published
during the years 1923-1963 which is found in this file is still under
copyright, as are all books published after 1964 (although until 1989 they
still had to have proper notice and registration). Books published before
1923, or before Jan. 1, 1964 and not renewed, are out of copyright."

Linda De Vore
Media Center Director
Casa Grande Middle School
Casa Grande, AZ 85222
linda.devore@cgelem.k12.az.us

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." -
Charles W. Eliot