Nothing has changed since pre-computer days... I once gave a student
an F(failure) for copying his report from the encyclopedia, but an
extra credit for neatness. He had carefully copied everything by
hand, including the bold section titles (and they were bold), the
bibliography, and the writer's  initials.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY
drobinson@hwwilson.com

On 3 Jul 2004 at 23:42, Amanda Credaro wrote:

> (sorry about the long URL =96 remember to just =93cut and paste=94 it (n=
ow, *there
> =92s* an irony) into your browser if clicking on the link doesn=92t work=
)

Well, you could say 'copy and paste' <g>.