My computer mentor and tutor is my son who has worked in the MIS department
of a large company for many years.  He had encouraged me to shift to Mozilla
many months ago but I have just recently had the time to put that
recommendation into practice. I have been running some of our discussion
about Mozilla past him in last week. He uses Mozilla as his browser of
choice these days but has also cautioned me that there can be a few problems
with that choice. Some web sites have been developed to run only with the IE
browser. When that happens, his advice is to just open IE and view it there.
Along those same lines, this morning he sent me a URL for an article that
appeared in Slate Magazine (MSN) about Mozilla. I thought you might find
this interesting. The article is titled, "Are the Browser Wars Back: How
Mozilla's FireFox Trumps Internet Explorer." The URL is
http://slate.msn.com/id/2103152/
Marjorie

Marjorie L. Pappas, Ph. D.
Adjunct Professor
School Library and Information Technology
Mansfield University (PA)
Danville, KY
 <mailto:mlpappas@adelphia.net> mlpappas@adelphia.net
 <mailto:mpappas@mansfield.edu> mpappas@mansfield.edu