Do they also sign gym, math manipulatives, and social studies book use
agreements?

Aren't kids/parents just as responsible for textbook damages/loss as for
library books?

Robert Eiffert, Librarian
Pacific Middle School
Beiffert at egreen wednet edu
Beiffert at Comcast net

Margo Neef wrote:
Here is my original post:
I was wondering if anyone out there had a "Library Use
Agreement". I'm not talking about a computer use
agreement. This is something that the parents would
sign saying yes, they want their children to check out
library books or no they don't.  I teach in the inner
city and I've already had several parents saying that
they didn't sign anything allowing their children to
check out.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

---