Good people,

I teach up to 9 gr 1-6 classes a day (fixed schedule, teacher prep
coverage) in two year-round schools. I also have inventory to do. Do
you have activities that are valuable (information literacy/library
skills) for the students and that they can accomplish with a minimum
of LMT input?

If possible, please send responses to my school address so that I may
access them there, where other mail has been blocked.
currier.b@monet.k12.ca.us

I will post a hit if the response warrants it.

TIA,
--
Barbara Adams Currier
K-6 Library Media Teacher