There is a list produced every year by the Texas Christian Schools Association.
Their list for middle school is called the Lamplighter Books.  You can find this
year's list and the previous years at www.childrenscrownaward.org.

We make sure we buy all these books each year.  It is a very good list.

---
Donna Cook, Nacogdoches, Texas :
Teacher Librarian Central High;
District Library Coordinator, Central ISD;
donnacook@lycos.com
936-853-9345 (work)
936-569-2426 (home)

"Books are the holes in the fences of life"--Peg Kehret