From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Molly Clark
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 11:00 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: OT: Youngest age for Day After Tomorrow

Good morning,

My nine year old son very much wants to see "The Day After Tomorrow" and
claims that some of his classmates have seen it.  I just don't know, and
since it seems that many of you have seen it, I thought I'd ask for your
opinion.  He's pretty mature - we watched "Jaws" (TV Version)together
recently.  What do you think?

Thanks,

Molly

Molly Clark
Intermediate Librarian
Elm St. Elementary School
Phoenix, NY
mclark2@phoenix.k12.ny.us

>All LM_NET postings are protected by copyright law.
>To change your LM_NET status, e-mail to: listserv@listserv.syr.edu
>In the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET  2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL
>3) SET LM_NET MAIL  4) SET LM_NET DIGEST  * Allow for confirmation.
>LM_NET Help & Information: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/
>Archive: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/archive/
>EL-Announce with LM_NET Select: http://elann.biglist.com/el-announce/
>LM_NET Supporters: http://www.eduref.org/lm_net/ven.html