First of all: we area college prep -- all-boys -- with enrollment of =
525. We
have an 8-period day.  It works great. Normal days start at 8:15 for
Homeroom. First class starts at 8:27. Each class is 50 minutes.  4th & =
5th
Periods overlap as we have two 1/2 hour lunch periods, Jr & Sr from =
11:05-
11:33, Fr & Soph from 11:56-12:26.=20
The day ends at 3:05.  There are two minutes between classes for locker
stops, etc.=20

You can see our schedule on our website:
http://dcavello.phenominet.com/index.php
Click on Students-Class Schedules.=20

Hope this helps - will be glad to answer any other questions you have.=20

Toni Koontz
akoontz@cdeducation.org
Librarian
St. Charles Preparatory School