From: Michele Gilbert <im4bath@JUNO.COM>
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:23:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Librarian Image

In my original post I did not wish to disparage anyone with long hair who w=
ears it up - it just reminded me of the whole flap surrounding the librar=
ian action figure (mine sits proudly on the circ desk in the high school =
library and the kids and I have played with it so much her arm doesn't wo=
rk properly anymore!). I think I would have gotten my principal's support=
 for being on the show since she has tried several times to get on "Survi=
vor"! And an aside to Dr. O'Grady - congrats on your "studly" new form - =
from a former pupil (YA lit at MCC)!

Michele Gilbert
SLMS
Belfast Central School
Belfast, NY  14711
mgilbert@belf.wnyric.org

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too=
 dark to read."
-Groucho Marx

Michele Bowman
Librarian