Oh, what a way to enjoy your summer, I realized in March that due to a
software glitch, half of my inventory is not included in my online
catalog.  I run a distant library program that forces patrons to pretty
much rely on the catalog, so this is important to get up to date.

Here is my question, what guidelines do you use to weed movies?  I don't
have past records to use because if the material wasn't in the online
catalog, people didn't know that they could ask for it.  Any help would
be appreciated, I will post a hit if I get enough responses.

Thanks in advance.

Darla Grediagin
District Librarian
Yukon Koyukuk School District