Hi all,
Knowing how wonderful this group is about KNOWING things, I thought I would
ask if anyone has heard of the book my daughter is remembering from when she
was "a kid" (she's 15 now...).

"It's a picture book about a girl who looks kind of like Junie B. Jones,and
who doesn't want to clean up. I think she makes a fort or something and gets
into a big fight with her parents. They divide the house into two parts with a
big line. This girl thinks she's set, you know, she eats chocolate cake, plays
games, until suddenly she realizes she has no more clean dishes! After awhile,
she begins to realize that sometimes you DO need to clean, and everyone lives
happily ever after."

We will both be very grateful for any ideas :-) (Frankly, I'm amazed that she
remembers fondly a book about CLEANING.)

Wendy Stoll, Librarian
Smyrna Elementary School
Louisville, KY