I am reposting this as I did not receive any responses.  Perhaps my message did not
go through?  Any advice/suggestions would be MOST appreciated.

I am a K-1 part time librarian in a large elem. school (918 students).  I am part
time, and there is a full time librarian for grades 2-5.  We are in a rapidly
expanding area and were notified that two extra sections will be added - to my
schedule.  Instead of losing my library administration time we would like to extend
my position.  The full time librarian wrote up an excellent memo showing our
position compared to our elementary colleagues.  We already see more classes than
the other librarians in the school district.  (There is an issue of parity) With
two extra classes I would be teaching almost the same course load as a full time
elementary librarian in another school.  I would like to write up a report
detailing the library administration duties that I do: book ordering, cataloging,
creating bibliographies/book kits etc.  I know this has probably been discussed in
the archives, and I will research more this afternoon, but wanted to ask for
advice/suggestions.

I did research the archives and found librarian evaluation forms that gave me some
good language to use.  If you have anything more recent that I could use.
Thank you
Kelly Houck
Dorothy Nolan Elementary School
Primary Librarian