To put this in plainer language, what Mark is describing is known as
an 'embargo'. It means that the full text has to be delayed for a
certain period of time before it can be accessable from the database.
You can verify the embargo in the journal directories. Proquest shows
their embargos as a default column in their journal lists. We
(Wilson) show the embargo, but the searcher has to specify that they
want the information to show. Embargos can run from days to months to
as much as year, sometimes more. Journal lists are available to
anyone and are not restricted to the subscribers. There is usually a
link from the vendor's main website.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY