I loved the 50's -- of course I was in high school at the time- but I sure
loved the period. I think of this all the time when I realize that my
students have never lived in a time when there wasn't AIDS, when there
wasn't bombings on American soil, when schools didn't need a violence
policy, when it was safe to walk the streets. Thanks for bringing back some
fond memories.

Allan

Dr. Allan O'Grady Cuseo (Brother Donogh Allan, MGC)
Bishop Kearney High School Library
125 Kings Highway South
Rochester, New York 14617

585-342 -4000 x231
585-342- 4694  (FAX)

acuseo@bkhs.org

Education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers
FAC OMNIA BENE (Do all things well)

Bless the work.
Bless the day.
Come to aid us.