Thanks for your contributions. What a great list of author memoirs.

26 Fairmount Avenue series (titles include "Here we all are," "What a=20
year," and others)
by Tomie De Paola
First French Kiss: And Other Traumas by Adam Bagdasarian--Despite the=20
racy sounding title, it is NOT... is as tame as Knots in My Yo-Yo=20
String. Adam wrote Forgotten Fire, the National Book Award winner in=20
2000. His father was the creator of "Alvin & the Chipmunks" way back in=20=

the 50's. He moved to a Beverly Hills mansion when his father became=20
famous.

Also:
Oddballs by William Sleator
Sleator is hillarious in this memoir, starting with a story of a family=20=

vacation car trip and a queasy younger brother.
"The Pigman and Me" by Paul Zindel

Me me me me me : not a novel by M.E. Kerr
Looking Back by Lois Lowry.
Girl =46rom Yamhill & My Own Two Feet-Beverly Cleary
Boy & Going Solo-Roald Dahl
King of the Mild Frontier-Chris Crutcher
Bad Boy-Walter Dean
The Lost Garden-Lawrence Yep
Guts & My Life in Dog Years & Woodsong &  Beet Fields- Gary Paulsen
The Year I Got Polio-Peg Kehret
Blood on the Forehead: What I Know About Writing-M.E. Kerr
Abracadabra Kid-Sid Fleischman
Anonymously Yours-Richard Peck
Tomi: A Childhood Under the Nazi-Tomi Ungerer
No Pretty Pictures: A Child of War- Anita Lobel
Knots in My Yo-Yo String-Jerry Spinelli
A Hole in My Life-Jack Gantos
My life in dog years - Gary Paulsen
Guts : the true stories behind Hatchet and the Brian books - Gary=20
Paulsen
The beet fields :=A0 a sixteenth summer - Gary Paulsen
Frenchtown summer - Robert Cormier

Also, one reply included this helpful piece of info: Booklinks had an=20
article about author autobiographies in the May issue. They included:
Under the royal palms: a childhook in Cuby by Alma Flor Ada
Down a sunny dirt road: an autobiography by Jan & Stan Berenstain
The moon and I by Betsy Byars,
Flora and Tiger: 19 very short stories from my life by Eric Carle
Homesick: my own story by Jean Fritz
The world of William Joyce Scrapbook by William Joyce
Five pages a day: a writer's journey by Peg Kehret
Chewing the cud: an extraordinary life remembered...by Dick King-Smith
Looking back: a book of memories by Lois Lowry
How I cam to be a writer by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
The making of a writer by Joan Lowery Nixon
Bill Peet: an autobiography by Bill Peet
Caught by the sea: my life on boats by Gary Paulsen
But I'll be back again: an album by Cynthia Rylant
A writer's story: from life to fiction by Marion Dane Bauer
Me Me Me Me Me: not a novel by M.E. Kerr
No pretty pictures: a child of war by Anita Lobel
Anonymously yours by Richard Peck
The invisible thread by Yoshiko Uchida
The lost garden by Laurence Yep
The pigman and me by Paul Zindel