Osaka International School recently hosted Academy
Award winning claymator Adam Elliot as our Visiting
Author/Artist for 2004.

As well as being exceptionally talented with the
creation of plasticine/modeling clay figures, Adam was
fantastic in promoting the writing process,
highlighting the importance of journals and discussing
filmmaking techniques.

Adam is one of the most flexible, interesting and
motivating characters to have visited our school (as
well as an extremely likeable fellow)where he worked
with students from kindergarten to high school  - from
eyeball making to screenings and presentations.

Not only were we privileged to have such a talent but
he also brought Oscar - the gold man -  and was happy
for everybody to have a hold or a picture opportunity
– which tells you something about the kindness and
generosity of the man.

I would thoroughly recommend a visit by Adam to your
school – it was just an outstanding and exciting three
days for everybody here.

More info about Adam is available at

www.harviekrumpet.com

or for bookings